5900 Ascot Drive
Welcome to 5900 Ascot Drive a mid-century home with million dollar views in a highly desirable neighborhood of Piedmont Pines. The wooden gate swings open to a flagstone path which winds it way through the verdant gardens to the front door of this tranquil jewel in the Oakland Hills. Once inside, you are greeted to a light-filled and spacious great room with wide plank hardwood floors, beamed and vaulted ceilings and a stunning fireplace with built-ins. Sliding glass doors lead out to the deck with panoramic views of San Francisco, downtown Oakland, the Bay and Golden Gate Bridges. With multiple areas for dining al fresco, relaxing with a good read or soaking in the hot tub, the expansive deck helps to bring fabulous California living to the forefront of your life.
As you return back inside, you are drawn to the updated kitchen, a wonderful place to stir up culinary delights. With a skylight and large windows, the kitchen features stainless steel appliances, dual sink, rich honey-colored wood cabinetry, quartz countertops ~ backsplash, and seating both at a large peninsula and in dining area with sliding doors to the front yard.
Down a hallway on the main level is the master en-suite with a glass walk-in tiled shower, multiple closets, and access to the front deck. This level also includes a split hallway bathroom with tub/shower and interior access to the spacious two-car garage.
A staircase lit by a stunning chandelier leads down to two additional rooms, one a bedroom with an attached bathroom, the other is currently set up as a family room, but could be used as an additional bedroom or an office. Exit out the doors to a deck that leads to a covered patio with brick fireplace that provides yet another unique space at this peaceful retreat on Ascot Drive.
- 2+ bedrooms ~ 3 bathroom home
- Bonus Room ~ could be a Bedroom/Sitting Room/Office
- Mid-Century Modern ~ Built in 1957
- 1538 square feet of living space
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dual sink, island and quartz countertop~backsplash
- Great room with fireplace ~ beamed, vaulted ceiling
- Recessed lighting through-out with unique designer fixtures
- Wide plank hardwood floors
- Multiple decks ~ upper deck with hot tub
- Panoramic Bay Views from Great Room and Deck
- Covered Patio with brick fireplace
- Two-car garage with internal access
- Easy access to freeways, Montclair Village, regional parks and top-rated schools
January 19th ~ 20th (Sat/Sun) 2:00 ~ 4:30pm
January 26th ~ 27th (Sat/Sun) 2:00~ 4:30pm
January 14th (Monday) 10:00 ~ 1:00pm
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Becky Cusack
Realtor®Golden Gate Sotheby's International RealtycalDRE# 01457434510.809.1111 office510.220.5468 mobilethecusackgroup.com